What is Rezenerate?
Rezenerate is a professional grade, state of the art wand using nano-technology to target various skin care concerns including fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and more. This amazingly unique device uses a single use cartridge with a specially designed silicon microchip. Resulting in wonderful results, that is painless and noninvasive.
What does Rezenerate Do?
The Rezenerate silicon chip creates millions of microscopic channels in the uppermost layers of the skin, thereby making it ultra-absorbent for product penetration. It is important to note that when the skin is conditioned, topically applied serums will absorb 7 to 10 times more effectively resulting in an acceleration of desired results.
- Little to no down time–customers can apply make up in minutes
- Go about your daily business without concern
- Inexpensive alternative with similar results to costly treatments/procedures
- Scar-less healing
- No cross contamination
- A pain-free cosmetic alternative to harsh treatments/procedures on the market
Who can benefit most from a Rezenerate Facial?
Those who desire an enhanced delivery system to achieve even more from their professional skincare products and can benefit from quick results with little downtime.
What to expect after a Rezenerate Facial?
- From 0 to 24 hours: fine lines and wrinkles will fade and the face will be plumper and more voluminous.
- Days 3-5: The old dead skin will gently begin to peel away.
- Days 7-10: A new healthier skin will begin to surface, a healthy glow will be present.
- Days 10-14: Maximal results will appear and skin will look its best. Longer term improvements from the Rezenerate Facial will continue to appear over the next 60-120 with firmer healthier skin overall.
- Facials are recommended every 2-4 weeks for optimal results and ultimately depend on individual needs.
A series of 4-6 Rezenerate Facials is recommended over the course of 2-3 months for maximum results in conjunction with professional skin care products. Rezenerate Facials performed in a series will be done at 2 week intervals. After the completion of a series, monthly treatments can be done for maintenance.
Who is not a candidate for Rezenerate Facials?
- Nursing or pregnant women
- Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
- Recent herpes outbreaks
- Severe Rosacea
- Scars less than 6 months old
- Severe solar keratosis
- Diabetics or other auto-immune system disorders
Arrow Day Spa is excited to offer Rezenerate facials, in addition to our other great corrective treatments in Sandy, Utah. For more information please visit www.arrowdayspa.com or contact Charlotte Master Esthetician at firstname.lastname@example.org.