Make Up Tips to Get Party Ready Quickly
Set-up: Start by getting your foundation, powder, mascara, eye shadow, blush and lipstick all lined up. You would be amazed how much time you spend looking for your makeup.
1. Apply a compact cream foundation to your cheeks, chin and nose and spread out evenly, blending it into your skin. Go over blemishes with an extra coat and blend into surrounding skin. Next, use a big brush to dust powder over your face. This will set your makeup.
2. Use a deep shade of eye shadow to contour the outer corners of your eyes. Blend it outward along the lash line with your fingers so the eyes look soft and elegant. You can always opt for black liner. Add a glimmery shadow and blend it into the liner. Add silver shadow to the corners of your eyes, as it will brighten up your whole face
3. Before applying mascara, curl the tops of your lashes. Instead of finishing one eye completely, waiting for coats to dry in between, and then moving on to the second, go back and forth from one eye to the other until you’ve applied the right amount. Use at least two coats of lengthening mascara for longer and more dramatic lashes.
4. Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks. To add a little sparkle, trade blush for some shimmer powder that will highlight your cheekbones and give you an extra glow.
5. Apply a touch of lipstick. Most lipsticks have a pointed tip, which allows for precise application. If your eyes are heavy on the makeup, it's a good idea to go with a tinted lip-gloss rather than lipstick.
You should be ready to go in no time!